Straight from the fashion capital of the world; a Milan style home features stunning architectural elements, gallery-inspired artwork and deluxe furnishings with a vintage edge.
This impressive and eye-catching style is for those that believe your home should feel like a work of art.
Watch our Interior Designer, Inaya, walk you through the key elements of the Milan style from our Designer theme.
Milan Style Colours
The Milan interior style is defined a strong base palette, with dark timbers blended with stone, grey and black fabrics. Splashes of jewel tones are brought in through soft furnishings and décor. Injections of yellow, graphic influenced cushions and rich wallpapers truly encapsulate the Milan designer style colours.
- Hints of yellow, charcoal and navy offer a vintage edge
- Rich dark timbers with gold accents are a match made in designer heaven
- Matte black fixtures bring a designer element, mixing classic and modern design
- Eclectic brass stools bring texture and colour to a white based palette
Milan Style Décor
This impressive, eye-catching design features stunning architectural elements such as detailed skirting and architraves, ceiling roses and cornices. A sense of luxury is created with ornate gold pendant lights and rich parquetry timber flooring. White stone benchtops and cabinets keep the kitchen feeling bright and airy, while marble look adds a contemporary feel.
- Designer furniture features black accents for a modern feel
- Combine textures for an artistic look including leather, velvet and fabric furniture
- Artwork hung in gallery style feels effortlessly designer
- Herringbone splashback tiling creates a beautiful, eye-catching feature