The city of love. This iconic destination oozes style, but with a softness to its feel.
As charming and romantic as the city of love itself, Parisian style is beautifully ornate and elegant with a subtle softness. Classic frames with traditional pieces of artwork and layering in almost every part of this look, from bed linen to artwork and décor. A classic base of ornate skirting and cornices and a soft palette in the bathroom and kitchen give you the start of this completely gorgeous style.
Paris Style Colours
The Paris interior style is defined by a perfect blend of classically ornate furniture, soft pastel colours of duck egg blue, lemon and a base palette of linen. Architectural elements add decorative extravagance to the Paris style, while hints of black create a bold and elevated feel.
- A base palette of soft grey and white
- Pink hues and floral details create a soft, romantic feel
- Rich blue velvet adds a touch of luxury
- Light chevron timber flooring exudes elegance
Paris Style Décor
Traditional artwork, antique pieces and ornate skirting celebrates the beauty of this historic french city. The Paris style features antique brass and ceramic décor and soft fabric dining chairs perfectly compliment a statement timber table. Rich dark timber is also used to create a striking contrast against fresh white walls.
- Press stud detailing on luxurious fabrics
- Soft sheer curtains filter light beautifully around the room
- Classically ornate furniture blends with wrought iron elements
- Decorate with Parisian themed artwork