Disclaimer or Liability
We make every effort to provide complete and correct information on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that there will not be errors. Consequently, Porter Davis accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information in this website. All information on this website is subject to change. We recommend that you independently confirm that the house solution you wish to purchase meets all your needs and expectations. You should understand the purchase process and associated legalities. We recommend that you seek independent financial and legal advice prior to entering into a contract of sale.
Respecting information privacy
At Porter Davis, above all, we respect the dream, which is why we take your privacy and our obligations seriously.
Additional data protection information
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website.
What personal information does Porter Davis collect and why?
We may collect and process personal information about you so that we can answer your enquiries, provide you with services or improve the services we offer you. These are the ways in which we collect your personal information:
- Information, such as your name and email address (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the website). This includes information provided at the time of joining the website, logging into our website, subscribing to our blog and news alerts, posting material, or requesting further services and information. We may also ask you for personal information if you report a problem with the website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of our correspondence.
- Although you do not need to respond to them, we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes and to improve our business.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data.
- If we do not collect this personal information from you, we may not be able to provide you with the services or the assistance you have requested.
How does Porter Davis use your personal information?
These are ways that we may use your personal information:
- To provide you with information on products or services that you request from us.
- To provide a better service to you, for example by automatically populating forms on the website by which you make enquiries of selected products.
- To ensure that content from the website is presented effectively for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information about products and services, updates on our business, promotions and offers, which we believe may be of interest to you. If we do use your personal information in these ways, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the website at your discretion.
- To notify you about changes to our business and website.
- To remind you of your password and username.
Who does Porter Davis disclose your information to?
We may choose to disclose information held about you to the following types of organisations:
- Public authorities, our legal representatives or other concerned parties, in special circumstances where, either:
- we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or
- we believe, in good faith, that the law requires disclosure.
Security of your personal information
In respecting your personal information, we aim to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to the website. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Correction and access
We will strive to keep your personal information up-to-date and accurate. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you can contact us to have the information corrected. You can also gain access to the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions provided for by law. To request access to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website may contain links to other websites. We provide those links as a ready reference for searching the Internet and not as an endorsement or approval of those websites, their operators or the products and services that they describe. We are not responsible for and will be liable in respect of the content or operation of those websites or any of the products and services that they describe. You must not upload to, or distribute or publish through, the website any inappropriate communication in any form. Inappropriate communications include obscene, harassing, pornographic, abusive, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, threatening or offensive material.
Changes to Website and Material
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, the material, all links to or from the website, and the products and services accessible thereby. The website and the material are subject to change at any time without notice.
Security of Information
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Please contact us on 1800 PORTER (767 837) for further details.
First Home Owner Grant
First Home Owner Grant of $10,000 in Metropolitan Melbourne and $15,000 in Queensland is subject to the eligibility criteria on building contracts (please visit the SRO website for full details – www.sro.vic.gov.au or Queensland Goverment website https://www.qld.gov.au) First Home Buyer prices shown on this website are less the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant in Victoria and $15,000 First Home Grant in Queensland.
Floorplans on this website are exclusively owned by RSS Property Holdings and cannot be reproduced or copied either wholly or in part, in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and uploading to the Internet) without the written permission of RSS Property Holdings.
- Floorplans on this website are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only.
- House measurements may vary slightly depending on selected facade option – contact us for a facade pricelist for RRP.
- Minimum lot sizes are predicated on your block being flat, with no slab upgrades included or design options being chosen. Council requirements and estate guidelines also need to be factored in. Please consult with your sales consultant before proceeding.
- We recommend that you refer to actual working drawings before entering a contract of sale.
House Façade/images shown on this website are for illustration purposes only. They include upgrade items that are not standard. IMPORTANT: Façade images are shown on one house design only and the look of a façade may alter slightly, depending on the house design chosen. Eg. A Palladian Façade on a Waldorf will look slightly different to a Palladian Façade on a Plaza, due to the different floorplan configuration of each of the house designs. Your final façade selection should only be made after viewing the working drawings for your chosen house design. Images on this website are exclusively owned by Porter Davis and cannot be reproduced or copied either wholly or in part, in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and uploading to the Internet) without the written permission of Porter Davis.
Guaranteed Build Times (Relevant for VICTORIA only)
- Smart Living – SS – 30 weeks
- Smart Living – DS – 38 weeks
- Advantage – SS (up to 25 sq) – 32 weeks
- Advantage – SS (over 26 sq) – 36 weeks
- Advantage – DS – 44 weeks
- Lifestyle – SS – 36 weeks
- Lifestyle – DS – 44 weeks
- Prestige – DS – 47 weeks
All build times include personal variations. Rent relief is up to a maximum of $250.00 per week if the guaranteed completion time is not met.
This website and its images are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only. Images include examples of upgrade items and other items not supplied by Porter Davis, such as landscaping, water features, pools, pool fences, decorative lighting and furniture. House images on this website are exclusively owned by Porter Davis and cannot be reproduced or copied either wholly or in part, in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and uploading to the Internet) without the written permission of Porter Davis.
- Advertised prices include GST.
- Advertised prices for house plans only are based on the standard house plan, included facade option and Porter Davis’ preferred siting on the block of land.
- Price may increase if changes are made to the standard house plan and facade option.
- Land, site costs, developer guideline and estate covenant costs, Bushfire Attack Level costs, local council building costs, stamp duty, legal fees and other costs to be charged to the client are not included in the advertised house only prices.
- Images used to represent house plans are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only. Images may include examples of upgrade items and other items not supplied by Porter Davis, such as landscaping, water features, pools, pool fences, decorative lighting and furniture.
- Porter Davis reserves the right to withdraw or change house prices without notice.
House and Land Prices
- Advertised prices include GST.
- House and Land Package prices are based on the standard house plan, included facade option and Porter Davis’ preferred siting on the specific lot advertised.
- Price may increase if changes are made to the standard house plan and facade option.
- Site costs, developer guideline and estate covenant costs, Bushfire Attack Level (12.5 rating) costs and local council building costs are based on the standard house plan. Any structural changes, variations to the floorplan or upgrades can result in increased prices and additional site and other costs to be charged to the client.
- House and Land Package prices do not include stamp duty, legal fees or other costs charged with the purchase.
- Porter Davis is responsible for the contract of sale for the house only. Clients will be required to enter into a separate contract of sale for the land component of the House and Land Package with the applicable Land Developer.
- Images used in House and Land Package advertising are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only. Images may include examples of upgrade items and other items not supplied by Porter Davis, such as landscaping, water features, pools, pool fences, decorative lighting and furniture.
- Porter Davis reserves the right to withdraw or change House and Land Package prices without notice.
- A credit does not apply where the design constraints of your home require a variation on a listed quality or paid pack inclusion.
Weekly Repayments are calculated on an interest rate of 2.47% with a Comparison Rate of 2.5%. The Comparison Rate is based on a secured loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. Warning: This Comparison Rate applies only to the weekly repayments listed. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. The weekly repayment is calculated as monthly payment times 12 divided by 52 and is principal and interest and is an indication only.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this calculator, the results should be used as an indication only. Actual figures may change based on varying factors including calendar days in each month and any rounding. These figures also assume the interest rate and cost of living will stay the same during the selected time period. This calculator is not intended to be relied on for the purposes of making future financial product decisions. We recommend you speak to our finance team to find out what rates are currently available
Porter Davis Real Estate
* Move in 90 Days applies from the date of contract signing. Please note that depending on the build stage progress of your new home, some of these houses will have a hand over date less than the stated 90 day time frame. Please check settlement timings with your sales consultant. # 5% deposit. Pay $2,000 deposit on signing or intent of purchase, balance of 5% upon unconditional contract signing. The remaining balance is then payable at settlement. For a full range of the quality inclusions in all Porter Davis Real Estate Homes, please visit website. All Porter Davis Real Estate Homes come with pre-determined floorplans, exterior facades/colours, interior colours and floorings – and no alterations can be made. The number and design of houses under construction at any one time will vary. To find out which house designs are currently under construction, please speak to your Porter Davis representative. Images in this flyer should be used as a guide only as they may contain upgrade items such as fixtures and fittings, furniture, decorative facades and landscaping that are not supplied Porter Davis. Please refer to the master drawings for accurate colour schemes, selected façade, andscaping and floorplan dimensions. Porter Davis reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Effective from 7th February 2019
Regional Build Zones
Outside of Porter Davis Build Zones 1, 2, 3 & 4, regional pricing applies. There is one regional build zone where different pricing applies –
Please contact us on 1800 PORTER (767 837) for further details.