Privacy, light and style – window treatments are an investment that can instantly change the look, feel and functionality of your home, not to mention the savings in energy costs, so it’s important to get them right – from the very start!
Research shows that choosing window treatments during the new home purchasing process has become a preferred choice for new many home buyers. Including the cost of blinds and curtains in your finance and then letting the builder take care of installation during construction proves very rewarding for new home buyers who can move straight into a finished home after handover – complete with privacy, style and functionality.
So we’re excited to announce that Porter Davis and Birk Solutions have partnered to provide our customers with the opportunity to select window coverings during their selection experience at Hopetoun Interiors. Birk has established themselves as an industry leader over the last 25 years delivering a comprehensive, made to measure product portfolio with expert advice, competitive pricing, quality manufacturing, installation and warranty.
This new service has been introduced to compliment the World of Style selection process available to all Porter Davis customers. Window treatments are an important element of style and design outcomes so customizing those finishing touches to your new home has never been any easier.
During your visit to Hopetoun Interiors, you’ll have the opportunity to view the Birk product range including fabric and display samples at the new Birk gallery located on the ground floor. And because Birk is familiar with Porter Davis product range and has access to customers individual floor plans, it means you can make all your interior selections on the same day with all-round expert advice – saving you time, money and hassles!
To prepare for your Hopetoun Interiors visit and ensure you are selecting the best window treatments to reflect your lifestyle, personality and budget there are a few things you can do to help make the process as easy as possible:
- Visit the displays, either online or in person, and make notes of any window treatments or World of Style themes that really appeal to you. Often we overlook the finer details in display homes, but in fact, it’s often these items that help create the overall look.
- Tell the Birk experts a little bit about your tastes and lifestyle; do you want the look to reflect your travels, is privacy more important, do you have a favourite piece of furniture you want to include?
- Share with them what look and feel you are trying to achieve in your home. Is there a particular World of Style theme you are drawn too? Sometimes bringing in magazine cutouts or taking photos of displays is all it needs to start creating the look that best suits you and your family.
- Or simply use the Porter Davis Style Finder to help you lead the way. After all, it is the talented Interior Design team who create these fabulous styles so you can be assured the same designer look can be achieved in your own home.
For your ultimate convenience and inspiration, the Birk product range includes a vast selection of colours, materials, textures and technology including:
- Roller and Roman blinds
- Timber shutters and blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Curtains, Pelmets and Panel glides
- External Blinds and Awnings
- Motorisation (remote to integrated solutions)
- A complete range of locally and internationally sourced fabrics and components
In conjunction with access to your floor plans, the Birk team also has access to leading software that enables real time sales and quotations, which means they can quickly and accurately provide you with product information that specifically suits your new home, your style and your budget.
Your beautiful Birk window treatments will be installed on the same day as your appliances and you can have absolute peace of mind knowing that they will be pre-measured and check measured before fabrication – ensuring accurate and on time installation.
If you’re nearing the end of construction or you have recently moved into your Porter Davis home, you still have the chance to enjoy privilege pricing with Birk using your PD Rewards membership card. For an updated PD Rewards booklet with full details on Birk’s member offer, email email@example.com.
The Birk gallery is located on the ground floor at Hopetoun Interiors. All clients visiting during the week will be introduced to a team member as part of their selection experience and visitors are welcome any time during weekend browsing hours Sat & Sun 9am – 5pm, or simply ask any Porter Davis consultant for more information.
Please note, Birk Solutions is a preferred PD supplier and PD Rewards partner but are not responsible for installation of our display home window treatments. Birk Solutions replaces The Blind Factory in the PD Rewards program.